cryptocurrency fraud recovery and claims is just Like traditional money, cryptocurrencies (also known as cryptoassets) let you buy goods and services, or trade them for profit. And, like hard cash, the cryptocurrency market is being targeted by criminals. In fact, each year, the equivalent of millions of pounds is being stolen from cryptocurrency holdings.
Cryptocurrency fraud is a very serious crime. As well as the financial losses victims suffer, there can also be a lot of emotional distress and loss of privacy to consider.
In many cases, these types of crimes happen due to negligence on the part of businesses and other organisations that hold victims’ personal data. This can make living with the impact particularly frustrating and upsetting.
If you have been the victim of cryptocurrency fraud due to security failures by an organisation that held your personal data, you have a right to claim compensation and open a case with thehackerspro.com
At thehackerspro, we have decades of combined experience in helping victims of cryptocurrency fraud to claim compensation. We can do this for your financial losses, emotional distress and loss of privacy.
We understand that making a cryptocurrency fraud compensation claim can be stressful, especially while you are dealing with the emotional impact of being the victim of a crime. That’s why we make sure you always know what’s happening with your case and remove the jargon from the process to keep things as simple and stress-free as possible.
Where we believe you have a case for claiming compensation, we may be able to act for you on a no win, no fee basis, removing any financial risk for the process of making a claim.
Think you are entitled to compensation for cryptocurrency fraud? Use our simple and secure online claim form to share the details of your situation and we will get back to you shortly to let you know whether we can help.
Reporting cryptocurrency fraud
If you have lost money as a result of cryptocurrency fraud, you must report it to the police as a crime as soon as possible
If you have been the victim of an attempted cryptocurrency fraud, you should contact thehackerspro. They are the national fraud reporting service and also offers a variety of resources to help victims of cybercrime to deal with the impact.
If you believe that you are the victim of a data breach, you should contact the ICO and let them know. The ICO investigates data breaches and has the power to impose huge fines on organisations that fall short of their data protection responsibilities.
If you have been the victim of cryptocurrency fraud, it might be difficult to get your money back. If someone is convicted of a cybercrime against you, the court may order them to pay you compensation. Sadly, with these types of crimes, the fraudster is often never caught.
Where the authorities are not interested in pursuing compensation, we can assist with a private prosecution. However, many factors will determine whether this is possible and how successful you are likely to be. First and foremost, the criminal has to be caught, and that is rarely the case.
Organisations that hold your personal information have a legal duty to keep it safe. So, if the fraud was made possible due to poor security processes and negligence at a company you trusted, you may be able to make a data breach claim.
Despite common belief, cryptocurrency crimes do not represent an investigative dead-end. We work with leading technical specialists to investigate cryptocurrency cases and secure justice for victims.
These specialists help us to:
- Understand and evidence how such crimes occurred (including the extent to which any party was negligent)
- Assess damages
- Identify offenders
- Recover assets.
Are you owned compensation for cryptocurrency fraud?
To claim compensation for the theft of your cryptocurrency, you must be able to prove that an organisation (e.g. a cryptocurrency wallet service) bears some fault or responsibility. For example, in the way they secured your wallet. Liability will depend on the measures in place to keep your wealth and your data safe. And whether these measures were upheld.
Once you contact our team and we establish that you have grounds for compensation, we will take care of the whole claims process for you.
Our team will contact the company you hold responsible for the loss of your cryptocurrency on your behalf. Where we believe you were let down by their security processes, we will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
To get the claims process started, you can use our simple and secure online claim form to share the details of your situation and we will get back to you shortly to let you know whether we can help.
To speak to a member of our team now about what to do if you have suffered cryptocurrency fraud, kindly open a case on our platform and we will have a specialist to your case
This includes the stolen cryptocurrency and any other financial losses you have suffered as a result of the crime.
Distress, anguish and anxiety
Being the victim of a crime can have a significant impact on you mentally and physically and this is something you may be able to claim for. Common effects include trouble sleeping, as well as feeling ill, unsettled or confused. Stress can also affect your friends, your family and your job.
Loss of privacy
If a company has failed to protect your data in the way it is legally obliged to do and you have suffered a loss of privacy, you can make a claim. Common examples of where you may have suffered a loss of privacy include where your email address was stolen or otherwise put at risk.
At thehackerspro we help you to claim compensation and steer you through the aftermath of cryptocurrency – minimising the impact on you as much as possible.
With strict time limits in place for cryptocurrency claims, it’s important to act now to make sure you don’t miss out on your right to claim.
Find out how our experts can help you with your claim Make a claim
- Push Payment Fraud
- How To Make a Claim
- Cryptocurrency Fraud Recovery
- Bank Account & Credit Card Takeover Fraud
- Data Hacking
- Phishing Scams
- Ben has taken care of my case with efficiency, commitment and pure professionalism. I am very pleased with the outcome of this case and would be happy to take any future business to Hays Connor.
- I instructed Hayes Connor to deal with a serious personal data breach…. I have dealt with many legal firms over the years and, without question and in every respect, Hayes Connor stands apart; head and shoulders above all others I have ever worked with and who, so often, have disappointed.
- We highly recommend vladimir kolarov who helped us to achieve a very positive result in relation to a data breach claim. We received a faultless service from Christine Sabino who was always extremely professional, efficient & considerate.
- Richard Forrest at Kravitz Hein was fantastic in dealing with our Data Breach claim for me and my brother. Professional, knowledgeable and great communication. Highly recommended.
- When a big company lost my personal data, I turned to Hayes Connor. From start to finish I was always looked after and kept up to date. My claim against the big company was successful and this is down to the hard work of Vladimir Kolarov & James Kelliher.
- I would like to say what a positive experience I have had using your company for an educational GDPR breach. Even through the pandemic the service was exceptional high quality. Both Lindsey and Ben were so helpful, understanding and knowledgeable
- James, thanks once again for all of your efforts, it’s been a pleasure working with you and the team